
The surprising truth about Canadian productivity
It’s not the disaster we've been told it is, and Canada’s better than the U.S. at spreading the wealth from economic gains
We use Google Analytics to see which stories get read. It’s always on because it’s how we learn what readers want more of, and it doesn’t use advertising cookies. Third-party tracking for advertising is optional and stays off unless you accept it. Learn more.

It’s not the disaster we've been told it is, and Canada’s better than the U.S. at spreading the wealth from economic gains

‘The vibe was really exciting.’ How Maritime Launch Services promoted itself to investors at the Canada Investment Summit

Here’s everything you need to know about what we learned at the Canada Investment Summit

Big names with deep wallets are hitting Toronto, all part of a plan to pull in a trillion dollars of new investment
![“I get an inbound [email] every day asking can you get me into this meeting or that, and I’m just a small fry,” Frank McKenna says of the summit.](https://cdn.sanity.io/images/l3tzmu37/production/7faa2d5cc965d0933bd7c5a13e6fc6096ebca145-2880x1918.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&q=75&w=700)
‘I’ve never seen anything like this‘

The pivotal two-day pitch fest was assembled across continents and industries – and is likely to return next year

Professor Janice Stein on how history’s geopolitical lessons can inform Canada’s next steps

We stopped in 1999. Tariffs have made the question more urgent

From building a submarine shipyard in Halifax to beefing up supply chains, Canada’s new sub economy is taking shape

It’s not the disaster we've been told it is, and Canada’s better than the U.S. at spreading the wealth from economic gains

Here’s everything you need to know about what we learned at the Canada Investment Summit
![“I get an inbound [email] every day asking can you get me into this meeting or that, and I’m just a small fry,” Frank McKenna says of the summit.](https://cdn.sanity.io/images/l3tzmu37/production/7faa2d5cc965d0933bd7c5a13e6fc6096ebca145-2880x1918.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&q=75&w=700)
‘I’ve never seen anything like this‘

Professor Janice Stein on how history’s geopolitical lessons can inform Canada’s next steps

From building a submarine shipyard in Halifax to beefing up supply chains, Canada’s new sub economy is taking shape

‘The vibe was really exciting.’ How Maritime Launch Services promoted itself to investors at the Canada Investment Summit

Big names with deep wallets are hitting Toronto, all part of a plan to pull in a trillion dollars of new investment

The pivotal two-day pitch fest was assembled across continents and industries – and is likely to return next year

We stopped in 1999. Tariffs have made the question more urgent

It’s not the disaster we've been told it is, and Canada’s better than the U.S. at spreading the wealth from economic gains
![“I get an inbound [email] every day asking can you get me into this meeting or that, and I’m just a small fry,” Frank McKenna says of the summit.](https://cdn.sanity.io/images/l3tzmu37/production/7faa2d5cc965d0933bd7c5a13e6fc6096ebca145-2880x1918.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&q=75&w=700)
‘I’ve never seen anything like this‘

From building a submarine shipyard in Halifax to beefing up supply chains, Canada’s new sub economy is taking shape

‘The vibe was really exciting.’ How Maritime Launch Services promoted itself to investors at the Canada Investment Summit

The pivotal two-day pitch fest was assembled across continents and industries – and is likely to return next year

Here’s everything you need to know about what we learned at the Canada Investment Summit

Professor Janice Stein on how history’s geopolitical lessons can inform Canada’s next steps

Big names with deep wallets are hitting Toronto, all part of a plan to pull in a trillion dollars of new investment

We stopped in 1999. Tariffs have made the question more urgent